Friday, August 13, 2010

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is to archive my hiking adventures. My interest in hiking and climbing may seem newly found by those who know me. In fact, I have loved hiking ever since I can remember. My life has recently afforded me with more "free time" then has been previously available. Does my wife support me you ask? She loves me very much.


My primary goal is to summit all 54 Colorado 14ers. Trip reports will be posted here as they are accomplished. Here I am on my first 14er, Mount Princeton.

3 comments:

  1. cant wait to see which 14er your gorgeous wife decides to accompany you on.

    you should get a tripod so you can take sweet pictures of yourself up at the top of all these peaks.

    also, i think you guys need to make a special trip to seattle so you can climb mt. rainier. dont worry, i will entertain J while youre up there.

    congrats on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. I'm looking forward to reading about your climbs. I did 3 14'ers while in Colorado this past summer. (Sherman, Elbert & Grays) I have to say.... I absolutely LOVE Colorado. I'm trying to find a way to relocate there in the near future. In the meantime, I live vicariously through 14'ers.com and blogs such as yours! :)

    ReplyDelete